1999 Ram 1500...lots of problems!!

Page 2 of 4

So far he hasn't given me any type of plow advise. I almost wish he would just so we could add another chapter to the book. Was it this group or the chevy group where he was giving tire recommendations for plowing?? That was some good reading also.

Relativly speaking...maybe. He's about a hour/hour and a half south of me. That makes him more of a neighbor that say you or Red but he's still well out of rifle range.

One of us would leave a better man, just can't decide who..... <BG>
Denny

I've got a Mortar you could borrow. We've got some Howitzers here in the high country, also.
Larry Behold Beware Believe

I'm not quite sure I'd know what to do with either one of 'em but I'm sure I'd be smiling trying to figure it out...<VBG>
Denny

The other he was off about how wonderful studds were.

Barrett?
Roy
Junk yard is sounding good!! LOL
"SnoMan" wrote: > On 25 Jan 2007 20:35:59 -0800, "Yabahoobs"
> wrote: > > >Regardless, electrical issues are pretty tough to deal with. > Probably > >best to take it to your local Dodge dealership. > > Or trade it. I know this sounds cruel but Dodges can be a pill > about > thess kinds of problems sometimes. Each brand has its quirks > and Dodge > seems to have more than its fair sure of these kind when they > get > older sometimes. It will not be cheap to trouble shoot and > repair at a > dealer so hold on to your checkbook. > ----------------- > TheSnoMan.com
atcgirly wrote:

If you do decide to get rid of it (I hope you don't for this problem) find out what the "auto recycler" will give you for it, then give us first shot at it. I'd bet someone here would buy it from you for more than what a junk yard would pay you. If the dash isn't cracked I'd buy that from you. ;^)
Anybody know why there are three Re:'s in the subject line? Is it a glitch in Forte Free Agent or is it operator error?
--
Ken

Reply reply reply

Roy wrote:

It all started with SnoMan's post. My newsreader shows Re: three times in the subject of the message content pane, but shows it just once in the thread pane, and once in this composition window.
Nosey wrote:

Yup I would buy it. I need a truck.
Bob
SnoMan wrote:

And you need to trade in your computer. Or maybe your brain if all the spelling errors are actually coming from you. Most idiots try to correct thier issues but you just keep on posting to the world how stupid you really are.
Bob

In my 2003, those things ARE on the same circuit, so it may just be a fuse. On my truck, if you're standing in front with the cover off the fuse box, it's the fourth one from the right (driver's side) on the front row.
If this fuse blows, the ABS stops working, the speedo stops working, and the warning lights you mention all come on. Additionally, the A/C condenser fan (under the hood near the radiator) turns on and runs when it's not supposed to be running.
I've heard that some guys who race their trucks pull this fuse to temporarily block the top-speed limiter by disabling the speedo. Could it be your husband did this before he left, and either (1) forgot to replace it, (2) accidentally put it back in one of the empty fuseholder positions, or (3) was in a hurry and didn't push it in all the way?
Martin
change the rear wheel speed sensor located on top of the diff in the rear axle.
--
----------------------------
-Chris

It is either the speed sensor in the rear axle or the wiring going to it. In most cases, it is the sensor.
"atcgirly" < snipped-for-privacy@000.com> wrote in message

anymore. They can't even figure out why they are going belly up. How many billion did ford lose the past year?
beekeep
On Jan 26, 2:46 pm, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

at least 13 billion. But Ford leads fullsize truck sales... That said, American auto makers SERIOUSLY need to take notes on the Korean and Japanese companies. The quality of American cars is such garbage compared to overseas stuff...I dont get it, they've been watching their numbers slip for so long now, and have had a good model (Hyundai, Toyota, Honda etc etc) to emulate for a while now...

The perception is that the quality of American cars is garbage, but the reality is quite different, Im afraid. In the most recent figures I've seen the warranty expense PNVS is virtually the same vis a vis the Japs vs American cars. Toyota is the acknowledged leader, but even they have slipped a couple of percentage points in recent years. In our company we have DaimlerChrysler, Nissan, GM, Mitsubishi, Kia, Aston-Martin and Jaguar and Nissan has a higher warranty expense PNVS than any of the others with the exception of Jaguar. DaimlerChrysler, BTW is the lowest. Contrary to popular belief, the domestic manufacturers have made huge strides in quality.
Mike

<sigh>
Facts, figures, and more facts.... that's all you're ever good for...
Can't you, for ONCE, go with rumor, innuendo, and general bullshit?
Sheesh....
:^)

;^)
Mike