1st time dodge owner

Just very recently picked up my first Dodge. '98 2500 quadcab short box, cummins nv4500 4wd, low milage.

No problems, Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Reply to
Demon

Welcome to the club

I have driven fords and chevys through friends and family. I never was a truck person till I bought a RAM 1500 back in 2000. Got rid of it after I decided it was too small. Now I got a 2000 2500 club cab long box. Really love it even better than the last one.

GB

Reply to
GeekBoy

You Should join Dodge Truck World,State Chapters,never any dues. great fun,advise,get together...

Reply to
Hp

Hope you have better luck than I've had with my Ram. Been a total nightmare so far.

Reply to
Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!

Reply to
mike doyle

Some people aren't made to own a Dodge Truck. I'm pretty sure your one of them.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I'm a HD mechanic, I'm pretty confident I can handle it.

Reply to
Demon

im sure he was refuring to Tush.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

welcome to the club man! good choice you'll love the cummins

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

That would be correct.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Indeed. I knew that, I just replyed on the wrong post.

Reply to
Demon

Thanks, I believe it. I usually work on 2250hp Cummins QSK45's so I though it was time to get a little one of my own.

Reply to
Demon