1st time dodge owner

Just very recently picked up my first Dodge. '98 2500 quadcab short box, cummins nv4500 4wd, low milage.
No problems, Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Welcome to the club
I have driven fords and chevys through friends and family. I never was a truck person till I bought a RAM 1500 back in 2000. Got rid of it after I decided it was too small. Now I got a 2000 2500 club cab long box. Really love it even better than the last one.
GB

You Should join Dodge Truck World,State Chapters,never any dues. great fun,advise,get together...
Hope you have better luck than I've had with my Ram. Been a total nightmare so far.

them.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!
I'm a HD mechanic, I'm pretty confident I can handle it.

im sure he was refuring to Tush.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Indeed. I knew that, I just replyed on the wrong post.
congrats, I'm currently working on burying my third Dakota

welcome to the club man! good choice you'll love the cummins
--
-Chris
05 CTD