Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping - Mac
Hey Mac, howzit shakin? Did ya get any of that quake yesterday? Aren't you < 100 miles from the epi? FMB (North Mexico)
1
1

Rams! Built Dodge Tough!
If that were the case . . . well, they'd be extinct; now wouldn't they?

Starter? Ingnition Cylinder? Ingnition switch?
I have an 87 caravan. Today the key would not go in, once it it would not come out. This is a first for this. Secondly, when I do go to start it the van does nothing, then it gets 1/2 a crank and...
3
3

Dakota extended cab rear speaker replacement
Hi All, I previously posted a question on here about replacing the front speakers in my 97 Dakota extended cab. Got some great help and the project went smoothly. Now a rear speaker is making noise so...
1
1

2001 Dakota..pinion bearing
How much can I expect to pay a mechanic to replace the pinion bearing in my 2001 Dakota v-6 4x4 rearend (3rd member)? I was told $75 in parts from the parts store. How much for labor? What is a fair...
2
2

[more swearing] brake clunk?
Ah, so as you all know, my front brake calipers seized last week. Prior to that I've been complaining of a clunk when braking. My truck now has freshly turned rotors, new pads, new calipers and new...
10
10

[insert paint-blistering expletives here]
Argh. On my way home from work tonight - unexpectedly working late - my brakes feel a bit weird. Then I smell something. Is it my truck? Is it that guy in front of me? Hmm. Smells like burning brakes....
9
9

Announcement in a few day's!!!!!!
In a few day's I will be making a announcement concerning our resident "friggin' rabbit", my buddy wide ride, unless of course he decides to man up to his radical lifestyle change. I'm thinking that...
1
1

97 Dakota starting problem
Hi All, I've had an intermittent problem starting my 97 Dakota 318 club cab automatic the last few days. Every once in a while when I turn the ignition switch to start I get no lights or apparent...
9
9

Chrysler announces
O'Boy! I'll bet yinz just can't wait to get yer hands on one of these! Chrysler announces electric Fiat 500 for the U.S. in 2012 err, "gas cap" is on the wrong side too. JAM

91 Ram Auto Shutdown Relay questions
I have a '91 dodge "power" ram 4WD pickup. The other day I'm out in the woods scavenging some lumber. Shut it down move ~25 feet and it won't restart - cranks fine, healthy battery. I Diddled the...
7
7

Harvick is still best!
Number 1 for three weeks now! 8>) beekeep

2001 4 WD Trans
Hello gentleman , I have a 2001 4 wheel drive QC Diesel, and when backing out my drive way trans works fine , but when I go for Drive it sits there and does nothing for about 5 sec. , then it starts...
2
2

OT: Something that doesn't happen every day.
Nothing to do with trucks, unless "Good thing I have a Dodge Truck with the tow package, because I need to buy a horse trailer" counts... First, folks here don't know, I think, that I'm a horsewoman...
33
33

Harvick is still best
Im enjoying it while it lasts. beekeep