2000 CTD Belt Tensioner

I have an annoying squeal on my 2000ctd (156K). Does it pretty much all the time, under load/idle, cold/hot, etc. I'm suspecting belt tensioner based on experiences with other vehicles. Sound like a good
bet? Haven't pulled the fsm yet to look, is it a pretty straight- forward swap out? Can I reach it without taking the front-end apart? I have a replacement belt on board ready to go, so I'll swap that at the same time.
Thanks in advance,
Jack
EASY, Take off the belt, unbolt the tensioner and put on the new one. Reinstall the belt. Been there, done that.
Joe(2000 3500 CTD)
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:26:16 -0700 (PDT), jackvt80

Thanks, Joe. I got the tensioner today from NAPA. Will give it a go this weekend.
Jack