2000 Dakota freeze plug leak

I have a 2000 Dakota 3.9L with a freeze plug leak. Is there any way to fix this without removing the tranny? I live in Central Florida so I really dont
have to worry about freezes. Is it possible to seal it somehow?
im assuming that your talking about freeze plugs on the back of the block. if so, then i would remove the tranny and replace the plugs. im personally not a fan of stop leak.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

THis is also a sign of your antifreeze not cutting it for corrosion protection and some other plugs may not be far behind it. Check them all and increase your antifreeze consentration too. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
DO a propper fix or it could leave you stranded in the middle of no where