2000 Dakota loses power during left turn

Hi, Very strange thing happening to my truck. When I take a left turn, in the ,middle of the turn, the truck stops responding to acceleration and when I straighten out it jolts forward and then everything is normal again. It happens every time. All fluids are fine

Any thoughts ? Known problems ?

Thanks

Tony C

Reply to
tonycampanella

hey tony

check for any dangling wires or hoses on your left side -- pinched gas line or wire that could be shorting

-- actually I was getting gas line hose for my 87 dakota when i severed my lower left leg bone -- now i`m screwed

rach

Reply to
Rachel Easson

Soory people, I just realized I am an idiot. I was checking the fluid in Park and you should do it in neutral. I was 2 quarts down when I checked it in N. Problem solved.

Reply to
tonycampanella

One problem solved...now, where did the fluid GO?

Reply to
CAVHBC