2000 Dodge Caravan Brake lights stopped working

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan and the brake lights stopped working. The back up, parking, and turn signals still work. I replaced the bulbs and the fuses are
good. I tested the brake pedal switch with a multi-meter and have approx 14. 5v going into the switch and 14.5v going out when the pedal is pushed. There is 14.5v in the plug to the tail/parking lights but no change in the voltage when the pedal is pushed. Any thoughts?
Bad turn signal switch in the steering column.