2000 dodge ram 2500 Cummins air in fuel line question

Hi, Recently my dodge stopped running, I took it to a mechanic, they replaced t he lift pump. It ran for a short time, then stopped again. We took it to an
other shop and they fixed some wires that the first shop didn't connect rig ht. I drove it for awhile and it stopped running again. I replaced the batt eries and bled the fuel line also replaced the filter. It is running again, will it stop running again? Or did the fuel line need to be bled all along ?