2000 Dodge Van Engine Surging...

My buddy has a 2000 van with the 5.9l V8.....the engine constantly changes rpm up and down.....from startup to driving.... sitting at a light it goes
up and down at LEAST a couple hundred rpms.
It had the CEL on for a while...code was an Oxy sensor which we replaced, No more CEL...but we were hoping for no more surging either !!!
Can anybody narrow this down for me ???? Never saw this before :(
Thanks,
Jeff
Never_Enough_Tools wrote:

cleaning or replacing