2000 Dodge won't start

I need help. My truck has a problem starting cold/hot. It turns over fine. i have replaced the plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor button.
but no change in the condition. There are other things that I haven't done. If any one has any suggestions on this problem please let me know. It is a 360(5.9), 4X4,1500. Thank you.
Vaden wrote:

all of a sudden? or slowly over time?
--
.boB
Arrived: 2006 FXDI, Red.

Have you checked for spark? Checked for fuel pressure? Sprayed a little starting fluid into the throttle body? (If fuel is a problem, this will let the engine fire briefly, then quit). Tried cranking it with slight pressure on the accelerator pedal? (If you have a faulty IAC motor, this will give the engine the air it needs to fire). Checked the battery voltage while cranking? (Should be >11V, or computer problems could occur). Check Engine light on? If so, retrieve the trouble codes - cycle the ignition OFF-ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON, and read the codes displayed on the odometer. Post them here.
Start with those simple tests, and report back.