2000 Driver side front door actuator - How to remove it??

My Driver side front door seems to have stopped working. The actuator seems like it seized up. I can't lock or unlock the door manually by hand. I took the skin off and removed the 3 screws that secure the
actuator to the door frame. However, seems like I can't get the actuator to slip behind the window track. Is there an easier way to remove this actuator? I need to switch it. Normally these actuators make a horrible noise before they go. This one just died. Hopefully someone could share how to remove this thing... John