2000 Ram 1500

I need an original Computer chip. Dealer screwed this one up causing shifting problems. find me at ourbusiness2u.com

Dealer screwed it up? Let the dealer fix it... Or were you just spamming your web site? And why the hell would we want to find you?
Well DUMMY, In answer to your first dumb comment. Why would anyone take a cehicle back to a dealer that screwed it up the first time. OH, I suppose you would.
In answer to your second dumb question, No one but an idiot uses their real email to post on here. OH, I suppose you did.

Sheesh, a top posting maroon... The biggest dummies are the ones who post spam here, like, uh you!
So your spammed web site is selling chips? Or dips?
George Ewart wrote:

Most people post on forums and look for answers on said forums. They don't post a website link and tell people to go find them.
Years ago there was CB radio. And there were nuts who jumped on people who got on "their" channel. The CB nut cases just moved to News Groups.
This is a clear case of dummies who don't know the difference of someone wanting information on a related item and a person who doesn't want email robots picking off their email so they refer anyone who has relevant information will have a place to go to make contact.
BUT, the CB dummies can't understand that. They must be Democrat liberals who voted for the President from Kenya.

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:53:44 -0600, "George Ewart"

Well, I figured maybe I was unfair to you... So I looked at your web site, and wow, what can I say!
That is the UGLYEST spam site I've ever seen, bar none. Truely horrible, consisting of nothing but SPAM, SPAM and more SPAM!
I give up. When you try to communicate with dummies they beat you down to their level and win.
You win.
I didn't need a new computer chip for my truck. I just wanted you two dummies to go to my website.
You win

<snip>
your still a top posting troll. you have been advised about spamming and top posting and yet you continue. then you accuse the fine folks in here of not understanding news groups. you my friend are the fool. now go back over to 27.185MHz and talk about chrome bling for your rusty truck with the people you see to be so affectionate for. michael
Once a dummy. you will always be a dummy

WTF!! Get your head out of your ass will ya, your nothing but a friggin' troll.