2000 ram 2500

My wife 2000 ram 4x4 with a 360. It will not start in wet weather. She has changed the cam sensor, cap and rotor, the crank position sensor was
changed a year ago. I've suggested she try plugs and wires but she claims that they are good. Don't ask how she knows? Any suggestions. She had a scan tool on it and said that told her to change the cam sensor but she doesn't know the specific codes anymore.
Did she have a fuel pressure check done on it?
"jeffrey David Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@tds.net> wrote in message

Then the next step is to put a timing light on it and make sure that it is getting spark and that it is firing properly. You might also want to crank it at night and look for any arcing, especially from the coil wire.

"jeffrey David Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@tds.net> wrote in message
will any timing light work or does it need to be fairly new mine is probably 30 years old. we have checked for arching though. I don't know if it makes a differnce but the truck was actually manufactored on dec 1999.

It really makes no difference how old the timing light is, only that it works. You are not attempting to set the timing here, only looking to see if you are getting a spark and if it is consistent.
"jeffrey David Miller" < snipped-for-privacy@tds.net> wrote in message
Today it won't start. It's been acting up all week and she waits until it won't start to say something to me! I pulled it and checked everything I could. Borrowed a code tester and am getting code P0340. How do I test camshaft sensor to confirm its getting power and is working properly?