2001 Caravan Blower Resistor Block

2001 Dodge Caravan two weeks ago I replaced the resistor block because the fan would only work on high. Now it looks like it is bad again. Also checked
the filter and their is not one for this model van so their is no restricted air flow to overheat the resistor block.
Any Ideas?
TIA
Chris
Suddenly, without warning, CJL exclaimed (14-Dec-05 10:43 PM):

causing the resistor to go (overcharging? I forget). I'm on my third - replaced the OEM, that died in under 11 months, replaced it again. Knock wood, that one's holding, but if it breaks too, I'll be replacing the motor.
I've a 2001 Dakota. Quite a common problem in this year's vehicles, from what I've seen on this NG in the last couple of years.
jmc
Replaced the resistor block and blower motor so far it has been working fine. The blower motor was hard to turn so I suspect that the grease in the bearings had dried up causing the motor to pull more amps and blow the fuse in the resistor block.
Hope this helps someone out.