2001 Caravan Stalling

Hello
I have a 2001 Caravan 2.4 engine 49k miles that only stalls when stopped other than that it runs fine. The problem is very intermittent some time it
idles fine. When it does stall the engine will not start for about five minutes and when you try to start it during that time it sounds like it is backfiring through the intake manifold. When I do have to stop if I increase the idle buy pressing down on the gas peddle and braking at the same time its ok. Normal cruising speeds on the highway and around town if runs just fine. Also I am getting no error codes at all.
Thanks for any help.
Chris
I had a 96 Plymouth Voyager with the 3.3L engine that would do this every once in awhile. A throttle body cleaning always made it go away.

** Due to SPAM I no longer receive email responses to ** newsgroup postings, so don't bother.