2001 Dakota-Chirp on R front wheel when turning

When i turn the steering slightly to the right i get a chirping noise from the R front wheel.If I hit the brake the chirping stops. The brake pads are
almost brand new.This anything to worry about?
what engine in your 01 dakota? rolling or not? questions that might be helpful before anyone can begin to try to help you.
--
-Chris
05 CTD

Check and make sure everything is tight, and no cracks in the rotor. Also, your truck is in the ball joint problem years IIRC, so check and see that there are no problems there.
--
Max

Just to eliminate something, no one has asked so I will .. This isn't a four wheel drive running on pavement is it ? ron
Nope,rear wheel drive. I am thinking it has to be something with the brakes since it stops when i hit the pedal. I didnt take the wheel off,but the pads look almost brand new,very thick.