2001 Dakota Fan Speeds

I had only high speed and when selecting a slower speed the fan would stop and also thurn off the AC pump.I found a circuit card where I expected to find a card with resisters.cannot tell if it good or bad.after putting it back in I now have NO fan at all but the AC pump will stay on???

2001 Dodge Dakota club cab/V6 Help
Reply to
Mark1

Hmmm, I believe the rheostat is in the fan switch itself. Perhaps your fan died. It shouldn't be too hard to check.

Reply to
Lance LaFrinier

Hi Lance: I felt the card I found in the heater plenium was the culprit,especially after messing with it and then loosing all fan speeds, So this morning I got a new card from my Dodge dealer Pn.5174618AA $15.26 and installed it.everything works again. Thanks MW :)

Reply to
Mark1