2001 Dakota Fan Speeds

I had only high speed and when selecting a slower speed the fan would stop and also thurn off the AC pump.I found a circuit card where I expected to find a card with resisters.cannot tell if it good or
bad.after putting it back in I now have NO fan at all but the AC pump will stay on??? 2001 Dodge Dakota club cab/V6 Help

Hmmm, I believe the rheostat is in the fan switch itself. Perhaps your fan died. It shouldn't be too hard to check.
"" wrote:
> > >I had only high speed and when selecting a slower speed the > fan would > > stop and also thurn off the AC pump.I found a circuit card > where I > > expected to find a card with resisters.cannot tell if it > good or > > bad.after putting it back in I now have NO fan at all but > the AC pump > > will stay on??? > > 2001 Dodge Dakota club cab/V6 Help > > > Hmmm, I believe the rheostat is in the fan switch itself. > Perhaps your fan > died. It shouldn't be too hard to check.
Hi Lance: I felt the card I found in the heater plenium was the culprit,especially after messing with it and then loosing all fan speeds, So this morning I got a new card from my Dodge dealer Pn.5174618AA $15.26 and installed it.everything works again. Thanks MW :)