2001 dakota SLT club cab overhead lights..

I seem to have burned out all 3 overhead light bulbs, but can't get the damn covers off to check them.. HELP!

The overhead unit has a screw in the front, but all it does without the screw is wiggle a little... Maybe a 2nd screw or a catch of some kind that I can't find?

The single light in the center of the ceiling may pop out but I'm sort of afraid to do that in case it's not supposed to pop out...

(All 3 are the "touch to light" type)

Any help/advice appreciated...

Reply to
Mac Davis