2001 Dodge Ram 2500 wiring diagram?

The link below does not go back as far as 2001. Any idea where to get

2001 wiring diagrams?

Thanks,

Charles

Tom Lawrence wrote:

> The 7-way connecter on my 05 Ram 2500 does not have power on the > > positive pin in ther connector. As such I get no charging of my trailer > > battery when I am hooked up. What gives? What do I have to do to get > > this pin powered? > > It's supposed to. First, check the 20A fuse in the Integrated Power Module > (used to be called a Power Distribution Center - but what's in a name?). > It's fuse #19. > > You can download the factory wiring diagram for your truck from here: > >

Charles

You'd have to purchase the Factory Service Manual from this link:

Or you can usually find CD's for sale on EBay that contain the .PDF file of the entire service manual.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence