2001 Dodge Ram 5.9 1500 Quad Cab Windshield Washer

Windshield Washer is activated almost everytime I touch the "directional signal light stalk".
First time I thought it was me but now I am deliberate when using the
directional signals and most of the time the windshield washer activates for 2 or three cycles.
I suppose the problem is in the "stalk" and wiring but if anyone has experienced this trouble I would like to not reinvent the wheel if possible.
Thanks Bob AZ

Yep, I've ran into that before. You might as well just replace the combination switch and be done with it.
Denny