2001 Dodge RAM vacuum pump

Hello dodge people,
I am installing an exhaust brake on my truck, 2500 cummins diesel. The instructions that came with the brake are horrible, and I need some help.
I need to find (quote from the instructions): "the vacuum pump outlet, just below the injection pump"
If someone could describe where this is , which side of engine (passenger/driver), front or back of the engine, what is near it, what should connect to it (power steering pump??)
If you have a picture it would be helpful too!
Please email response! This is not a group I normally visit.
Thanks,
Bob
aiiadict AT hotmail DOT com aiiadict AT gmail DOT com
(posted and mailed)

Yep - it's on the back side of the power steering pump.

I'll scan some pictures from the FSM and mail those separately
Thanks for the replies!
We found the vacuum pump and installed the exhaust brake.
Note to manufacturers: Hire some decent manual writers!
Bob