2001 Durango drivetrain noise

Greetings All, My 2001 SLT has app 65k miles on it. After highway driving for about 30 minutes, as soon as I stop I feel a grabbing or creeking sensation
coming from underneath. It happens after the 1st time I come to a complete stop after the highway driving. I have a Buick with a posi rear end that needs a special posi fluid to stop the rear end from making the same noise while going around corners. I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea what this could be? I just got it back from my local Dodge service dept, and after $1300 to replace the leaf springs the sound/feeling is still there. Apparently no one road tested it either, it pulls to the right now also..... So much for dealer service depts........     TIA for any help, Mark