2001 grand caravan sport won't start

I just replaced a cracked radiator,and had to turn key back in fourth a few times to get my caravan started not all the time but most of the time so I
replaced the starter.....my radio and dash lights and gauges started flashing so I replaced the BCM with one from junkyard now my van wont start
Shaun wrote:

http://www.motorsforum.com/dodge_trucks/2001-grand-caravan-sport-won-t-start-48085-.htm
Ya, keep swapping parts, you may find the problem, someday.
I'll bet a dollar is has something to do with the work you did on or around the ra-de-ator.
JAM