2001 Ram 3500 Trans Cooler

Just got a motorhome with the 1 ton Ram Chassis. We will be close to GVWR (11000) with the chassis, and towing an additional 5000 lbs of boat. We will
be putting a lot of miles traveling the country. We have 15k miles on it right now...
Question: will the stock trans cooler be sufficient, and if not, which would be the better choice - a second cooler (probably not in any significant airflow) or a fan on the stock cooler (pushing from the front).
Other (constructive!) thoughts appreciated...
Don

Put in a transmission temperature gauge, and let that make your determination for you after a couple of trips. Always a good idea to have on any kind of tow rig, regardless of the amount of coolers.