2001 Ram PU. Can't find Trailer Tow Connector/Splices

I have a 2001 Ram Pickup1500. According to the Service Manual there are a number of splices in the Left Side frame rail in the rear. But all I find is a large wire bundle that is taped around. Somewhat square in
shape and about 10" long. Is this the location of the splices? For those that have a Service Manual the page is 8W-95-10, figure 11. Splices S315 thru S321.
Thanks Bob AZ

Yes, the splices are "in" the harness. What are you trying to do... there may be an easier way!
Mike

According to the Service manual the Tow Connector hooks to the splices. Is this not true? Does the Dodge add on Tow Connector hook in here? Bob AZ
Are you looking for the wiring harness for your trailer? If so they are tucked up in the frame rails near the back on the left (?) side I do believe.

<<Are you looking for the wiring harness for your trailer? If so they are tucked up in the frame rails near the back on the left (?) side I do believe. >>
Yes I am. But I am not sure the trailer connector is there or just several splices that I need to connect to to hook up a Tow Connector harness to.
I am able to jump in/under there and get a Tow Connector connected but I want to be sure of everything before I do. It is dirty, nasty and hot under there so I want to do this just once and get it right the first time. Bob AZ