2002 Caravan, error 100.3, what does it mean?

Holding down the trip reset button, to activate the diagnostic/self-test, I see an error code in the odometer of 100.3. Anyone know what this means? The check engine light is not illuminated.
I am still having an intermittent electrical problem in which all the accessories (radio, wipers, blowers, windows) cut out at once. Dealer suspected and replaced the ignition switch, reset the BCM computer, and all seemed well for a few days but the problem has returned.