2002 Dakota Drivers Seat

My 2002 Dodge Dakota Lemon has thrown another problem. (that makes 16)
The reclining seat no longer latches into position. I have my cooler in the back to hold it up.
Anyone know if I can get a recliner mechanism or do I have to buy the whole seat?
This is not the best weather to be working in the street.
JAM

How did it break, did ya let the wabbit sit in it?
FMB (North Mexico)

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:38:15 -0800, FMB wrote:

OUCH!
--
Chris