2002 Dakota heater & A/c Controls don't work?

I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab and my A/C & Heater fan motor does not work.
I think it is the resistor, but who can tell with all the electronics on a
vehicle any more.
What has happened is, my fan kept getting slower and slower, and now I have no fan at all. The mode controls work, the A/C button lights comes on when you push it on. I can even hear the A/C compressor cycle on and off, but again no blower motor.
Anyone want to please give me some input.
I did check the fuses to be sure that it was good.
THANKS !!!

"Ed & Sherri" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
What do you mean by slower and slower? Has this been happening over time and what happens if you set the control to full fan speed?

"Ed & Sherri" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
My wife stated that she thought the fan was not cooler like it used to.
I am not sure if it did get slower and slower, but if I put the fan on any position now, I get nothing. No fan noise and no air out of the vents.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
--
Thanks & Have a Nice Day !

Ed & Sherri
Suddenly, without warning, Ed & Sherri exclaimed (03-Oct-05 12:40 PM):

Well, this sorta sounds like your blower motor resistor has blown. Welcome to the club, you have lots of company! Do a Google on this group for this and you'll find tons of posts.
My 2001's on it's third now. My first lasted for about 3 years, then I lost the replacement in merely 10 months.
jmc