2002 Dakota heavy payload brake smell?

Page 2 of 2
Tom Lawrence wrote:

That's what the repo man says after you don't make a few loan payments. "Ya waz bee hind on yer pay-mints, so we toad ya trck."
--
Ken

No, no, no!! You people don't pay attention!!! The IDIOT has been beating us to death for quite some time with stories of some indestructable "BURB" Now we have a "BURG" Gotta be some new snow plow truck he just invented. Wait a minute! Remember that the friggin rabbit spent his vacation with the Idiot and they had "the machine"? Well with the rabbits love for WC sliders or "burger's", maybe the Idiot wants some WC and is saying "burg" Snoese for burger maybe?

What the hell is a "Toadya trcks?"
Tom Lawrence wrote:

*If* says it's speculation.
Where did you read that Snoman suspected the e-brake? "I'll agree with Snoman (to a point) about suspecting the e-brake."

A vehicle standard was the example. The age of the 4x4 burg is irrelevant.

"Another thought... does your truck have a load-sensing proportioning valve?"
Since you don't know if the Dakota even has that valve, can we say you invented it?

"The solution is get a bigger truck, install bigger brakes, carry less load or brake more conservatily when carrying extra weight."
That's a tradein recommendation?

Now _that_ was a good example of bad advice. You ought to stick to the good examples.

I wonder why azwiley1 isn't.
Go find someone else to play with... no interest here.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Is there some problem with what I wrote?
Tom Lawrence wrote:

"One time I overloaded the truck. When I got it home, a smell of burning brakes(?) was coming from it."

Who does your brake work?

Who else? The same person that does his knock sensors...
FMB (North Mexico)