2002 Dakota RT "alarm" question

Is there any way to disable the annoying burglar alarm on this vehicle? Looked for it in the OM. Dont find it there.
(The alarm is almost as annoying as the doors locking, every time it
moves).
Thanks
"Leroy"

We took our 01 Dakota to Circuit City the day after we got it and had a Viper alarm put in.. The factory one sucks and didn't even have a motion sensor, so what good is it?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing