2002 Dakota RT p/win switches

The power window and locks switches on my 2002 Dak RT look like they will snap out of the door panal, as a unit, without removing the panel. True? False?

If true, where do I pry so that I don't break something??

Thanks

"Leroy"

Reply to
Leroy

False. You need to remove the door panel and take the switches out from the back..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Thanks. Makes me glad I didn't try to pry... :)

"Leroy"

Reply to
Leroy

IT'S A TRICK QUESTION!!! THE ANSWER IS "PURPLE"!!!

Reply to
EDTHEWARD