2002 Dakota RT p/win switches

The power window and locks switches on my 2002 Dak RT look like they will snap out of the door panal, as a unit, without removing the panel. True? False?
If true, where do I pry so that I don't break something??
Thanks
"Leroy"

False. You need to remove the door panel and take the switches out from the back..
Denny

Thanks. Makes me glad I didn't try to pry... :)
"Leroy"

IT'S A TRICK QUESTION!!! THE ANSWER IS "PURPLE"!!!