2002 Dodge Dakota Defroster Not Working

On my 2002 Dodge Dakota the defroster is not blowing on the dash. All other settings work and blow where it is supposed to. Typically I thought by
default if there is a vacuum issue it defaults to the defrost on the dash. Is the defroster mode in the air box vacuum changed or cable? Something to check for?
Thanks!