2002 Dodge Ram 1500 - Error Code

I opened the gas cap while the truck engine was running, and the 'check engine' light came on. The OBD code, P0442, displays that there is an emission leak. I had the code reset by a neighbor with a OBDII computer, and
it stayed off for about 4 days...and is now back on. What else could P0442 be? Anyone else experienced this?