2002 dodge truck wiring

I have a 02 1500 2 wheeldrive 4.7 litre dodge ram, over the summer i had a flip out sun roof installed they took out the dome light ,which i think is connected to third brake light at top of roof.Any ideas how to get light working again ,like the easiest way ,i think they took the wiring with the dome light out ????

Reply to
PETER MCGLOUGHLIN

I had a flipout sunroof installed over the summer ,they cut the dome light out ,which i think went to the third brake light that is not working .Since there is know wire in the head rest how would i get power to that top brake light ?????

Reply to
PETER MCGLOUGHLIN

======== ========

which light?

:)

oh........."the" light!!!

hmmmmm

which light again?

:(

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

You take it back and tell the shop to fix it....that's how.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

. ((today in VoTech....we overheard.....)) ======== ======== PETER MCGLOUGHLIN say: I had a flipout sunroof installed over the summer ,they cut the dome light out ,which i think went to the third brake light that is not working .Since there is know wire in the head rest how would i get power to that top brake light ????? ========= =========

"STUDENTS.....who can answer Peters question"

I NO...I NO..I NO........

run a wire to the headrest ??

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~:~