2002 dodge truck wiring

I had a flipout sunroof installed over the summer ,they cut the dome light out ,which i think went to the third brake light that is not working .Since
there is know wire in the head rest how would i get power to that top brake light ?????
I have a 02 1500 2 wheeldrive 4.7 litre dodge ram, over the summer i had a flip out sun roof installed they took out the dome light ,which i think is connected to third brake light at top of roof.Any ideas how to get light working again ,like the easiest way ,i think they took the wiring with the dome light out ????
PETER MCGLOUGHLIN wrote:

============== which light?
:)
oh........."the" light!!!
hmmmmm
<<marsh looks at the dome, at the 3rd light, at the dome, at the 3rd light, at the dome.......>>
which light again?
:(
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~
You take it back and tell the shop to fix it....that's how.
Laszlo Almasi
. ((today in VoTech....we overheard.....)) ==============PETER MCGLOUGHLIN say: I had a flipout sunroof installed over the summer ,they cut the dome light out ,which i think went to the third brake light that is not working .Since there is know wire in the head rest how would i get power to that top brake light ????? ================<<as the VoTech Instructer desparately seeks his star pupil>> <<we here.....>>
"STUDENTS.....who can answer Peters question"
I NO...I NO..I NO........
<<the instructer calls on little johnny>>
run a wire to the headrest ??
:)
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~
Peter... I would guess the Center High Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL) was not working before the sunroof was installed. If this seems probable or at least possible to you, remove the bulb and test it with a continuity tester. If the bulb tests "good" then test for 12 vdc at the bulb socket while the brake pedal is depressed. There are several wires from the brake switch to a couple of electronic devices including the brake lights. I would think the CHMSL wires would be included in the bundle going toward the brake lights rather than be routed singularly through the headliner area.