2002 Durango Keyless Entry

Hello,

I have a 2002 Durango with a keyless entry system installed. About 2 weeks ago both remotes quit working. I replaced the batteries in both remotes, but they still do not work. I also checked the fuses and they are fine. Does anyone know where the controller or sensor is located and what it is called? Also, any help or tips on how to test this to find out what is wrong or how to reset it would be greatly appreciated! Please let me know if there are any other details that I need to post in order to help with this problem.

Thank you!

Reply to
Daniel.Laurens.Daddy

The body computer has he circuitry in it, I believe. It is in the kick panel to the left of your feet from the driver seat. I had mine short out when someone broke out my window during a storm. My locks kept locking and unlocking as I drove, and the security light kept flashing on the dash. My Durango doesn't have the factory security.

Reply to
Iman Nassoul

Thanks! I will check the drivers side...

Reply to
Daniel.Laurens.Daddy