2002 Ram 1500 Shocks

Time to replace the shocks on my 2002 1500 4x4 4.7L Ram Quadcab std bed. Regularly drive highway miles empty and also pulling up to 4000 lbs trailers.
I would appreciate any thoughts on best choice for the $$
Thanks in advance
mike moorman
Just my own opinion, but Monroe Gas Magnums are pretty nice.
mp snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (michael moorman) writes:

I just put Bilstein's on my 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4. I can't say that they made my regular cab, short bed truck ride like a car but a huge improvement over the obviously worn out stock shocks. I got them at
www.shockwarehouse.com
They were running a free-shipping deal in May and I had them two days after I ordered them, so I was pretty happy with the deal. $60/each.
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 10:20:27 GMT, mp snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (michael moorman) wrote:

** Due to SPAM I no longer receive email responses to ** newsgroup postings, so don't bother.