2002 RAM rear turn signal

My left rear turn signal is out. Bought a bulb, put the tailgate down, removed the 2 screws behind the tailgate and the cover won't come off. What am I missing and how do I get to it?? Truck does have a bedliner.

Reply to
phallman43

Had the same problem in my 2002 RAM. After removing the two torx screws, the taillight housing should swing to the left just a tad, and then you can pull it straight out toward the rear of the truck. There are two "pressure catches (not sure of the correct term)" that are holding the left side of the taillight assembly to the vehicle. It feels it is going to break before it releases...but have no fear!

Reply to
Me