2002 ram2500 diesel

my wipers only work on high and low. the won't work at all on any delay setting, nor will they return to park when shut off. when the washer button is pushed the squirters work but the wipers won't
cycle??? any ideas??????????
my overhead console says ccd on everything except estimated time. my abs light and brake light come on periodically..... does anyone have any idea what i need to look for?????
Just a thought, have you tried a code scanner. You might find U1000 which indicates a network problem, like a loose connection or frayed wire. You can get a free scan a Autozine. JMTCW