2003 5.9L cold hesitation

I have a 03 Durango with 19000 miles about a month ago it started hesitating and backfiring when cold. dealer first said it did not exist now says my valves had carbon on them. The dealer cleaned them but it is
still having the same issue. the dealer says they have many of these and I think I am getting the run around with the valve decarbonizing at 19000 miles. is anyone else having the problem. no computer codes
It sounds like the dealer just bent you over the fender on that one, imagine that. Did you take it to the dealer where Brent works?

"d" < snipped-for-privacy@d.com> wrote in message
Sounds like an engine temp sensor telling the computer that the engine is warm when it isn't.