2003 Dakota brakes

I'm going to replce my front disc brakes on my 03 dakota. I'v worked on mostly GM brakes, they use a allen head driver (?) to remove the pins. Are
these the same and what size?
Thanks Jimmy

These brakes are very similar, but the slide pins have regular 6-point bolt heads... a socket set is all you need.
Pay particular attention to the orientation of the anti-rattle clips. They can be tricky to put back if you mix up the top/bottom clips.
Thanks for the info and tip. All should go smoothly.