2003 Dakota brakes

I'm going to replce my front disc brakes on my 03 dakota. I'v worked on mostly GM brakes, they use a allen head driver (?) to remove the pins. Are these the same and what size?

Thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

These brakes are very similar, but the slide pins have regular 6-point bolt heads... a socket set is all you need.

Pay particular attention to the orientation of the anti-rattle clips. They can be tricky to put back if you mix up the top/bottom clips.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Reply to
Jimmy