2003 Dakota Fog light instructions

Hella 96973 Dodge Dakota/Durango Made by 91-95 Date: 4/29/02

on the other side the tag reads: WO# 50265 WIRE HARNESS RDR INC. 1283 REV:REL

I think the lamps are model 0225. They are round, about 4" across and have connectors that match the wire harness. My question: do you have any instructions on how to install this kit?

Reply to
frankofthenorth

Do you have the Mopar P/N? If so, I may be able to find the instructions online for you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

E-mail me with a fax #. I will fax you a set.

Reply to
gunbunny31