2003 Dakota Fog light instructions

I recently bought a discontinued Mopar fog light kit (MOPAR part no. 82207543), which turns out to be a Hella product. However, the instruction manual is missing.
There is a pair of fog lamps, a switch, a bag full of screws and hardware like wire ties, brackets and a wiring harness that says:
Hella 96973 Dodge Dakota/Durango Made by 91-95 Date: 4/29/02
on the other side the tag reads: WO# 50265 WIRE HARNESS RDR INC. 1283 REV:REL
I think the lamps are model 0225. They are round, about 4" across and have connectors that match the wire harness. My question: do you have any instructions on how to install this kit?
Do you have the Mopar P/N? If so, I may be able to find the instructions online for you.
Mike

E-mail me with a fax #. I will fax you a set.