2003 Dodge Ram 1500 question

I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there should be a 4-prong plug on my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. I have the round-type plug installed to
pull a camper but need to pull a 15-foot Jon boat on a trailer and the trailer has a 4-prong (Sorry, I can't think of the proper terminology for it!) plug for the lights. If there is not one, can someone tell me if there is an adapter I can purchase that will allow me to plug the 4-prong plug into the round-type plug on my hitch.
TIA, Hawkeye65

There are 7-way to 4-way adapters, and most any auto parts store (that carries trailer/towing parts) will have them, but Dodge saw fit to include a 4-way connector on the stock wiring harness. It's tucked up underneath the trailer hitch. Stick your head under there, and rummage through the wire looms there. You'll find it.
Look under the rear bumper. You'll find it there. I also have '03 Ram and asked the dealer for the adapter and was told where to find the 4ay plug.

Thanks, fellows!