2003 Dodge Ram power window switch

I notice the other day in my truck that on the drivers side, the switch for the passenger side window does not work. The passenger side works fine, and the other switches on the drives side work fine. Is there a simple plug in module/switch for the drivers side operating the passenger side, or will i most likely have to replace the whole module on the drivers side? Thanks for any help John

2003 Dodge Ram 1500slt 4x2
Reply to
John Robertson

The Driver Door Module (DDM) combines a power

lock switch, a driver power window switch with an

Auto-down feature, master switches for each passenger

door power window, a power window lockout

switch, a power mirror selector switch, and four

power mirror adjustment switches in a single unit.

The switches in the DDM can be diagnosed using

conventional diagnostic tools and methods.

This is out of the service manual. It makes it sound like you have to replace the whole gd DMM.

Reply to
Derrick

Reply to
John Robertson

Well, if your life isn't worth 50 bucks...

Reply to
TBone

message

Reply to
John Robertson

John, I think there is a TSB out there you can get the dealer fix it under warranty.

give it a try!

snipped-for-privacy@hirise.com

Reply to
The Commander