2003 Dodge Ram power window switch

I notice the other day in my truck that on the drivers side, the switch for the passenger side window does not work. The passenger side works fine, and
the other switches on the drives side work fine. Is there a simple plug in module/switch for the drivers side operating the passenger side, or will i most likely have to replace the whole module on the drivers side? Thanks for any help John 2003 Dodge Ram 1500slt 4x2
The Driver Door Module (DDM) combines a power
lock switch, a driver power window switch with an
Auto-down feature, master switches for each passenger
door power window, a power window lockout
switch, a power mirror selector switch, and four
power mirror adjustment switches in a single unit.
The switches in the DDM can be diagnosed using
conventional diagnostic tools and methods.
This is out of the service manual. It makes it sound like you have to replace the whole gd DMM.

figures, i will call and see how much one is. i am not going to pay over $50 for a switch, when i can just lean over and use the switch on the otherside. thanks Derrick

for
in
Well, if your life isn't worth 50 bucks...

"John Robertson" < snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com> wrote in message
i got to playing with the switch today, it will raise the window just not lower it, i am thinking when it rained maybe the contacts are dirty.

switch
John, I think there is a TSB out there you can get the dealer fix it under warranty.
give it a try!
snipped-for-privacy@hirise.com