2003 Durango Heater Motor

Hello. I'm posting for a friend. He is having an issue with his heater motor only running on high. I suggested that he could possibly need a new switch assembly. Maybe he needs a motor; who knows. Anyone here
have a similar problem? If, what was your fix? Thanks.
The resistor pack has gone bad.
"Roger" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

could be the resistor pack for the heater fan , located under the glovebox in the duck work for the climate control air flow.     a ten dollar item

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 18:05:25 -0800, Roger wrote:

sounds like a blower motor resistor has died.