2003 RAM 3500 4X4 Diesel, Suddenly no Cruise Control, Overdrive, Lock-up TC

Just bought a 03 RAM 3500 Quad 4X4 w/diesel. This truck has lots of power and pulles our GN Horse trailer great. Pulls the WHOLE Family. :)
Just the other day it will not shift into overdrive and will not lockup
the TC in 3rd either. The Cruise control will not turn on. I'm thinking that these are related some how?
Can anyone help?
Thanks, Scott
Scotty wrote:

Check the brake light switch.
--
Ken

It sounds like the brake switch is acting up.