2003 Ram Hemi-Spark Plug Replacement

Page 4 of 4
TBone wrote:

1.58* is ALMOST twice as much? Must be a new math thing.

Nah, its an "I understand percentages, I just don't know how to read, convert, or apply them" thing.
But hey, if ya round up vigorously, its "almost" anything ya want to hide behind.
--
Max

Max Dodge wrote:

True. 2 + 2 = 5 for very large values of 2.

Wouldn't that only be true if your seat heaters were on????
Denny

What the hell does 1.58* even mean? Talk about new math. 17.12 is 79.26% of 21.60 which is almost there to me.

Less than 80% is "almost there"? Wow, YOU can have the Doctors that score 80% on their exams, I'll take the ones that are almost there at 95% and above.
--
Max

How about 80% of your take-home pay?
Budd

TBone wrote:

Oh geez. Ya new math for ya! 17.12 / 10.80 = 1.585 Is 1.585 ALMOST the same as 2? Guess its your new math.
Like I thought, a meaningless number.
"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

Meaningless? Same as your meaningless number. Almost twice. lol

17.12 is not 200% of 10.80, as you claim.
If you couldn't see that, you don't have a handle on percentages.

Within spec? Thats great, show me a "spec" for a cap and rotor, please.
--
Max