2003 SLT. I want daytime running lights (DRL)

I just bought a used 2003 SLT. I love it to death, but I would love to have the liughts operate as did my last GM car. I want them to come on when I turn on the engine, and go off after I stop the engine. I don;t
care about delays and dimmers and stuff. I just don;t want to have to remember to turn them on and off at night or in the day!
Can this be done after the fact? I have power everything, except not keyless entry. Go figure. Mayybe I have DRL and don't know? I wish!
You should be able to get DRL. All cars sold in Canada must have DRL. As for your keyless entry check the right side door and see if you have a lock on the outside. No lock you have keyless entry, if you do have a lock you don't. You may just need the key fobs.

Isn't there a warning beeper when the lights are left on such as the warning beeper when you leave the keys in the vehicle?

Not only that - there's a battery saver function that will turn the lights off after a few minutes if you leave 'em on. So, if the OP wanted to, he could just leave his light switch on all the time, and not worry about it.