2003 SLT. I want daytime running lights (DRL)

I just bought a used 2003 SLT. I love it to death, but I would love to have the liughts operate as did my last GM car. I want them to come on when I turn on the engine, and go off after I stop the engine. I don;t care about delays and dimmers and stuff. I just don;t want to have to remember to turn them on and off at night or in the day!

Can this be done after the fact? I have power everything, except not keyless entry. Go figure. Mayybe I have DRL and don't know? I wish!

Monrovia 5.9

Isn't there a warning beeper when the lights are left on such as the warning beeper when you leave the keys in the vehicle?

Reply to
GeekBoy

Not only that - there's a battery saver function that will turn the lights off after a few minutes if you leave 'em on. So, if the OP wanted to, he could just leave his light switch on all the time, and not worry about it.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence