2004.5 2500 Cummins H/O reprogram

I heard that a flash update is supposed to increase the MPG. What engine numbers are affected. How do I know if this is available to me? Thanks all, I find this forum is usually helpful.......minus the flame
wars....HA-HA
--
Joe

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of

http://www.dodgeram.info/tsb/2004/18-037-04.htm