2004 CTD ... zerks

Hi,
Perhaps I just don't have an eye for such things, but after spending part of Saturday underneath my truck changing all the fluids, I tried to keep an eye out for grease zerks. I was not able to spot any except
for the tie-rod ends, which I already knew about.
Is there more ... if so, where?
Craig C. 2004 Ram 2500, CTD, 4x4, QC

Nope - those are the only two.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

Are there any places where you can install additional zerks? I remember in years past there were on some vehicles. They were just sealed with a plug because they did not really require routine greasing under normal conditions. Under more demanding conditions it was a good idea to remove the plug and replace it with a zerk and lube it regularly.
John
Suddenly, without warning, snipped-for-privacy@metronet.com exclaimed (17-Oct-05 4:01 PM):

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what's a zerk?
At first, thought I'd misread, and you meant "grease jerks" :)
jmc

It's a "access point" at which to pump in grease. Kinda looks like a 1/4" boob.

Ah ... well the "jerks" that built the truck should have put in more zerks.
Craig C.
snipped-for-privacy@metronet.com wrote:

Now that you put it THAT way, I'm looking foreword to greasing my truck this weekend. Got any oil change or fuel filter analogies that I should know about?
--
Ken

Tip #1, do not drink the used oil.
Suddenly, without warning, John exclaimed (17-Oct-05 11:43 PM):

Well, heck, Tip #2, do not drink the unused oil.
Keep your dipstick clean and only use clean lube.
Craig C.
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:29:45 GMT, "Nosey"

If you forget to put the drain plug back in before you fill it with oil, think "golden shower"?
Heh, THANKS guys. I think?
--
Ken