2004 Dodge 1500 quad cab "raising the front end"

Anyone, is there a way to raise the front end 1 to 1 1/2 inches without going through all the replacement parts??? I would rather not replace the A arms etc etc just to raise my truck a little bit. I
lowered the rear 2 inches now I want to raise the front to level it out. That's it!!! Anyone???
They make leveling kits, that just require a spacer on the front coil springs, there should be no reason to replace the A arms on a basic level job, check out E-Bay
On 8 Apr 2007 05:55:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

The only problem with this type of lift is that it throws off suspension geometery so even if you can align it to static spec you can have tracking and tire wear issues. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

So, basically the best thing to do is just leave it alone? It's better then stock with the 2" drop but still rides two inches taller in the rear. I don't want to mess with the front suspension because you can never get it right afterwards. Since tires cost so much I would rather leave it then mess with it. Will the torsion bars jack the front end up an inch or will that just mess it up?
On 8 Apr 2007 09:21:13 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@dslextreme.com wrote:

A mild change of a 1/2 to maybe 1 inch is okay. Some may say I am spliting hairs but the geometry of the front end is such that the control arms are sized so that at a certain average deflection they keep wheel alignment in a acceptable range (this is why some lifts come with new control arms or a modified knuckle) The rear is different in that other than driveshaft ujoint angle that you need to kinda watch there is a lot of latitude in lowering or raising it. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com